AliExpress Items Scraper
Extract information about AliExpress products based on product URLs or categories. Collect information such as price, image, description, and more others.
Extract information about AliExpress products based on product URLs or categories. Collect information such as price, image, description, specifications, product reviews, and customer question/answer information from the seller. Upload the extracted data in a structured format and use it in reports, spreadsheets, databases, and applications.
The AliExpress Items Scraper extracts all types of products from any category page on AliExpress or from a specific product URL.
How to use the data obtained from AliExpress
Set up automated price and bid monitoring
- Scan dozens of products and e-commerce items in real-time to adjust your own purchasing or pricing strategies.
Track competitor prices
- Monitor listings, product data, and sales from various online stores to compare them with competitor prices and market participants, supporting decision-making with real-time data.
Simplify market analysis
- Scan and analyze AliExpress for images, related keywords, completely new categories, and much more to stay ahead of new trends and consumer habits.
Optimize performance and implement streamlined automation
- Easily gather product data, whether for market research, machine learning, or new product development, without manual effort.
- Product image links
- Description HTML of the product
- Characteristics HTML of the product
- Feedbacks of the product detail
- Questions of product detail
How to use the AliExpress Items Scraper:
- Install the GoLess browser extension.
- Select and open the AliExpress Items Scraper in the marketplace.
- In the popup window, provide the IDs of the tables:
- The ID of the input table will contain the URLs of product categories or specific products (Each link should be listed in a separate row in column A).
- The ID of the output table where the results will be exported after parsing.
- Set the number of products for which information needs to be parsed.
- Click "Run."
Frequently Asked Questions
How many URLs can the workflow scrape?
It's limited by the number of rows in a Google Spreadsheet. The maximum number of links that can be specified is 1000.
Can I specify multiple category links?
Yes, the scraper allows you to scrape any number of product categories that you need.
Can I combine and specify product links and product category links before scraping?
Yes, the parser allows you to simultaneously parse information for both the product category and a specific product at the same time.