Google play scraper
Get full Google Play data - names, prices, ratings, developer info across all regions & languages.
Extract the name, price, ratings, and developer information for any region and language. Unlimited and lightning-fast!
Since Google Play does not provide a good and free API, this scraper should help you retrieve data from it.
The Google Play data scraper supports the following features:
- Extracts data about any app or all apps from a specific developer you're interested in.
- Any language, any region. Gather any list you want from Google Play.
The scraper extracts the following information:
1. App name 2. App developer 3. App rating 4. App price 5. App image URL
How to use Google Play Scraper
- Install the GoLess browser extension.
- Select and open Google Play Scraper in the marketplace. In the popup window, specify the IDs of the tables:
- The ID of the input table should contain URLs of the apps you're interested in or the URL of the developer's page (Each link should be listed on a separate row in column A).
- The ID of the output table where the parsing results will be exported.
- You can extract information for up to 100 apps in a single scraping process.
- Click Run.
Questions and answers
How many apps and developers page the workflow can scrape?
The limit of scraping equals 100 apps per run.
Can I specify multiple developers page links?
Yes, the scraper allows you to scrape n number of developers page that you need.
Can I combine and specify app link and developers page links before scraping?
Yes, the parser allows you to simultaneously parse information for both the developers page and for a specific app at the same time.