Likedin Jobs Search Reaults Scraper
Automate LinkedIn job search with LinkedIn Jobs Search Results Scraper for efficient results & detailed position info.
This Workflow is designed for the automatic collection of job search results on the LinkedIn platform.
LinkedIn Jobs Search Results Scraper was developed for those who want to automate the job search process on LinkedIn, save time on searching, and obtain more complete information about available positions.
LinkedIn Jobs Search Results Scraper can be useful for a wide range of users, including:
- Working professionals who are seeking new opportunities for career growth and want to get a broader picture of the job market in their industry.
- Students, graduates, and prospective students who are looking for internships and job vacancies in their field of activity.
- HR specialists and recruiters who are searching for candidates for open positions in their company or building a database of potential applicants.
- Labor market researchers who are interested in trends in industries and the job market as a whole.
- Journalists and writers who are seeking information about job vacancies in a specific industry for writing articles and materials.
- Business analysts and consultants who are looking for information about job vacancies and candidate requirements to gain a better understanding of the job market and prepare recommendations for their clients.
- Specifying the country at the workflow before launch
- URL of ad
- Title of work
- Company name
- Location (Country and city)
- Publication date
- Description of work
- Work schedule
How to use the LinkedIn Jobs Search Results Scraper:
- Install the GoLess browser extension.
- Select and open the The LinkedIn Jobs Search Results Scraper at the marketplace.
- In the pop up window, provide the ID of the Google table. Specify the country and city you need.
- Click "Run."
Frequently Asked Questions
How many results can the workflow give?
On one page, it can produce 1000 default results. If you change the number of rows in the Google table to the maximum. Workflow can produce up to 55,000 results.
Can specify more than one country before scraping?
Yes, the workflow can to scrap it. Specify countries you need at the workflow setting with a comma.