Twitter Mentions Scraper
This workflow is a tool for extracting and analyzing user mentions on Twitter.
This workflow is a tool for extracting and analyzing user mentions on Twitter. The workflow allows for tracking mentions, gathering statistics, and correlating data to better understand audience opinion on topics, companies, or products of interest.
Who can benefit from the Twitter Mentions Scraper?
Marketers and PR specialists:
- Assess audience perception of a brand or product
- Determine the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and PR actions
- Develop targeted communications with customers
Analysts and researchers:
- Study public opinion on current topics and trends
- Track sociocultural and linguistic changes in the Twitter community
- Compare the success of various publications and hashtags
Startups and entrepreneurs:
- Research niche markets, competitors, and audience needs
- Receive feedback on products and services to improve quality
- Identify influencers for business promotion strategies
Developers and data scientists:
- Create machine learning and NLP models based on mentions analysis
- Automate working with Twitter data for other projects and processes
Journalists and SMM specialists:
- Quickly identify trends and current topics for publications
- Monitor mentions of their publication or personal brand
- Analyze and support interactions with readers and subscribers
The Twitter Mentions Scraper can be useful to a wide range of professionals from different industries who have a need for systematic analysis of information on the social network, Twitter.
- URL of username
- URL of profile picture
- Bio of profile
- Type of account
- Quantity of followers
- Quantity of subscriptions
How to use the Twitter Mentions Scraper:
- Install the GoLess browser extension.
- Select and open the Twitter Mentions Scraper at the marketplace.
- In the pop up window, provide the keyword, ID of the Google table and sheets name, specify the quantity of results you want.
- Click "Run."
Frequently Asked Questions
How many results can the workflow give?
On one page, it can produce 1000 default results. If you change the number of rows in the Google table to the maximum. Workflow can produce up to 55,000 results.